My goal is to unearth the pieces of your day that tell your unique narrative. So buckle up—I’m going to get to know you well (don’t worry, not in a weird way).
I want to know the “why” behind it all, and who the people you’ve chosen to be part of your day are. You’ve chosen them for a reason—they’re part of your story. Ultimately, I want to know what a “perfect wedding” means to you.
Because my job is to bring it all together through your photography. Your job is to get lost in the moment. Embrace those around you. Continue writing your one-of-a-kind story.
This is your day, baby. Wedding collections are customizable, with premade collections available to fit the most popular needs. Investment starts at $2400 with the average couple investing $3-4k depending on customizations.
• A diverse, natural gallery - Hundreds of images that capture everything from the details of your florals, to family formals, and all the candid moments in between
• Vendor recommendations - From hairstylists to DJs and beyond (I know some sweet people)
• Assistance crafting your timeline - Because I’ve seen a ton of weddings
• Help scouting your location - So we get the lighting and angles just right
• Timelessly edited images - That look classic and stunning in print or digital
• High-res online gallery - For easy sharing with all your loved ones
• Printing rights - Plus a minimum 1-year back-up
• Second wedding day photographer - So we don’t miss a beat
• Coverage time - From 4 to 10 hours
• Travel across the USA - Because love knows no bounds—so where are we going?!
• Print photo albums - So you can relive your wedding day for decades with gorgeous custom photo art (Starting at $150)
• Extra portrait sessions - If you’re craving bridal, boudoir, or rehearsal dinner coverage
• Engagement sessions - To bask in that sweet, sweet fiancé glow
• Associate photographer weddings - I work with a team of amazing photographers across the South East Coast. This is an excellent option if your date is booked or you’re working with a smaller budget. (Starting at $1975 for 4 hours)
Capture the unfiltered joy that sets the rest of your love story in motion.
You’ll get me on location for up to 60 minutes, help planning your proposal, and a one-week turnaround. Plus sneak peeks within 24 hours so you can break the news on social ASAP!
Who said your wedding was the only time to look freakin’ fly on camera? Portrait sessions include couples, families, maternity, boudoir, and branding.
Craving an upscale look? You're welcome to have them done at my private studio in Rock Hill. Opening soon, stay tuned for updates!
After you inquire, we’ll set up a discovery call. We’ll talk details of your day, your vision, traditions—I want to know it all! I’ll ask you to paint me a picture of your relationship. This helps me stitch together the plotlines of your love story so I can capture it frame by frame.
I’ll then help you choose a collection that fits your exact needs. When you’re ready to make it official, you’ll sign a contract and pay a retainer to secure your date.
We’ll get your engagement session in the books if you’re having one. Leading up to your wedding, I’ll touch base to help with planning and vendor recommendations if you’d like. About 1 month out, we’ll work through details and timelines before finalizing things about a week out. And heck yes, I’m more than happy to communicate with your wedding planner if you have one.
Let’s celebrate some love, shall we? I’ll do everything in my power to keep things on schedule without you having to lift a finger (besides the one your ring’s going on if that’s happening). I’ll coordinate with your planner as needed, help direct guests, and make sure your loved ones feel confident and cared for in front of the camera.
i.e. Don’t sweat about wrangling fam making a dash for cocktail hour in the middle of formals. I’ve got you covered.
While you’re enjoying honeymoon bliss (or nursing your hangover), sneak peeks will hit your inbox within 24-48 hours. I’ll give you an ETA for your full collection (about 4-6 weeks later). This way, you can make a date out of viewing your gallery. Grab some wine and dinner to celebrate all over again. You deserve it.
Let's freakin' do this thing
I just got your email and I'm screaming (not internally either). Expect a response within 24 hours, & from here we will set up our discovery call!
I JUST SENT IN MY INQUIRY, NOW WHAT?
After our discovery call, I’ll send you your electronic contract, invoice, and personalized questionnaire via email. Once the contract is signed and your deposit is down, YOU ARE IN!!
I WANT TO BOOK YOU. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
There is 50% nonrefundable retainer that is due at the time the contract is signed. You may satisfy the remaining amount on your invoice at any time, but it must be paid 30 days out from your event.
WHAT DO YOU REQUIRE FOR A DEPOSIT?
YES! Where are we going?! I don’t charge for travel unless I need to fly into your city, in which case I only ask you cover my flight (and second shooter if applicable).
DO YOU TRAVEL?
Yes! You’re welcome to check out some samples here. Then reach out and we’ll chat about your needs.
DO YOU DO FAMILY, LIFESTYLE, OR BRANDING PHOTOS?
Anywhere within the USA, friend. I often travel along the South East Coast (eg. Charleston, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee) but I’m down for anywhere.
WHERE DO YOU TRAVEL?
MAY WE SEE THE RAW IMAGES?
RAW images are not available for viewing or purchase. Any images that do not make it to the final gallery are those where the flash didn't fire, mom's eyes were closed, etc. My motto is if its good, it stays.
WE WANT AN ALBUM. HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Good call! We’ll get together to check out samples to see what speaks to you. When your wedding gallery is delivered, we’ll meet again to select the final images you want to be included and solidify the design. In a few weeks, you'll receive a digital album where you may see your art in action. You'll love it, we'll approve it, and it's off to be printed. Get ready to relive your wedding every time you open it.